Xidian Media Lab was founded in April 2015 by Prof. Cheolkon Jung,and is investigating various topics in multimedia signal processing and communications. Currently, we have 4 full-time faculties, 2 managing staffs, 1 post-doctoral researcher, 6 Ph.D. students, and 35 M.S. students.
Specific topics we are interested in and researching are as follows:
(1) Deep learning for machine intelligence;
(2) Stereoscopic 3D video processing;
(3) Multimedia annotation, retrieval, and security;
(4) Image super-resolution;
(5) Computational photography;
(6) Perceptual video coding and H.265;
We are looking for self-motivated new members:
graduate students and post-doctoral researchers.
Brochure available HERE!